Join the APT team!
Industrial Sales (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Leading distributor is seeking a dedicated, full-time sales representative with industrial tooling and lubricant sales experience to cover an existing territory based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Candidate must have two (2) to four (4) years of current experience in industrial tooling and lubricant sales.
Individual will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing and new industrial based business opportunities.
Primary Accountabilities Includes:
1. Managing relationships with established customers and prospects
2. Meeting Volume/Revenue/Margin targets as set by the Sales Management
3. Strategic planning and execution of sales call
4. Retention and expansion of existing business relationships
5. Independently identifying and developing new opportunities with existing
and prospective customers
6. Understanding the business and needs of customers, provide accurate information
on products and services
7. Developing, updating, maintaining, and communicating an aggressive territory strategic
8. Being accountable for own development and success
1. Active knowledge of industrial business in Florida
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Strong negotiation and influencing skills
4. Computer literate in, Microsoft Office, Internet, and Zoho.
In addition to the tasks outline in this job description, the individual may be assigned other duties and responsibilities as needed.
The position includes a competitive base salary and monthly commission structure.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their resume to email@example.com for consideration.